Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dandelion Wishes

Dandelion wish (88/365)

"I wish I can fly. I wish everybody had a full bucket. I wish it will be April every day. I wish the world was a bigger place. I wish the world was made out of wood and metal. I wish the world was made out of squares. I wish there was sand everywhere. I wish the world had no snow. I wish everyone was made out of plastic."

Today in literacy we practiced our typing buy going on the computers and typing out our I wish poems.  We read another story about Dandilions.  In the story the Sparrow was friends with a Dandelion.  Then a storm came and knocked all of the Dandelions seeds off.  At the end of the story the first dandelion was gone but the seeds turned into 10 new yellow dandelions.
In math we worked with a partner to try and cover out whole whitebaord with different things.  We learned that if you are covering it with things like cards that are small it took lots like close to 16.  If you used big things like paper it only took 2 to cover it.
In Science we went to Mrs. Saundersons class to show them our animal reports that we made yesterday on the iPads.  When we were done they gave us two compliments.
Tomorrow is Library Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment