Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Rodeo is Coming!

Cowgirl
We went to the gym and had an assembly this morning.Three cowgirls came to tell us about the rodeo in High River this weekend.  One girl showed us how to use a whip.
We had a picnic at the new park that is down from Senator Riley.  The park there was made out of wood.  We walked there and ate our lunch. We also had an extra snack when we got back because we were tired and hungry.
Today was our last day of Zone.  We each got a certificate to say we completed Zones and we got a stop light for our classroom to remind us to STOP when we are in the red zone.
In Sceince we wrote about our "wild me" we created yesterday.  We wrote about why we choose the animals adaptations on our animals.  We wrote things like:

  • I picked a lion mane because I think it would make me look fierce.
  • I chose crab claws so I can pinch my enemies and then get away.
  • I chose spider legs so I would be good at climbing things

We popped balloon number 5 today and tomorrow Grade, 1,2 and 3's get to have an extra recess!


No comments:

Post a Comment